Welcome to Dreamweavers Counseling and Consulting, PLLC. Dreamweaver Counseling and Consulting is dedicated to offering quality counseling services to individuals, families, and couples. We focus on emphasis on facilitating growth (strength based) versus remaining stuck in ineffective behaviors, patterns, and lifestyles. We feel passionate about helping you to improve your coping skills, discover your inner strength, purpose, and resilience. We serve a broad range of issues and serve children (age 5 and up), adolescents and adults
- Individual/Family/Group Therapy
- Marriage Couple Relationship Therapy
- Forensic Evaluations (Child Abuse)
- Caregiver Education
- Rosalyn Carter Institute of Caregiving-Caring for You, Caring for Me Curriculum
- Integrative Medicine/Behavioral Health
- Stress, Sleep Disorders, pain management, Chronic Illness, etc…
- Life Care Planning
Dreamweavers Counseling & Consulting’s mission is about designing the life of your dreams. The dreamcatcher, in Native American culture, symbolize the negative elements that attempt to impede one’s dreams. We chose the dreamcatcher to honor our Native American ancestry and we recognize the importance of cultural diversity including one’s unique faith and spirituality.
I have a Master’s Degree in Counseling and am an NC Licensed Clinical Social Worker. I am a seasoned mental health therapist (over 25 years of experience with community mental health), child advocate (5 years with court system), and school counselor (9 years). My approach is eclectic and tailored to each particular client and situation. I am skilled in many clinical techniques: CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, FT (Family Therapy), MI (Motivational Interviewing), RET (Rational Emotive Therapy) and other dependent on your unique needs and situation.
What We Can Offer
- Integrative medicine and Behavioral Health
- Grief and Loss
- Chronic Illness and Caregiver Support
Unique specialty areas
- Child Abuse Forensic Evaluations
- UNC-Chapel Hill Child and Family Evaluation Medical Program
- NC Victim Service Practitioner (Focusing on Counseling victims of crime)
- Life Care Planning (Focusing on victims of catastrophic injury/illness in personal injury and/or medical malpractice areas.
I am also available for community seminars and agency training on caregiver issues, vicarious trauma, and parenting education.
- Free initial consultation up to 30 Minutes (In person and phone)
- $100 Individual Session
- $120 Diagnostic Assessment
Evaluations – Price varies dependent on case elements
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of NC
- Humana Medicare
- Humana Military (Pending)
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- United Healthcare/Optum